Sunday, November 9, 2014

3 am fantasy

I am thinking about a playmate Peter and I had acquired last Winter (and it's really been that long, hasn't it?).  His name is Steve, and he, like Peter, lives in suburban San Diego County.  We've met for drinks before, and, in addition to being physically attractive to both Peter and myself, Steve has turned out to be an intelligent, well-intentioned, thoughtful, and just all-around cool guy.  He's at a point in his life, similarly to Peter, where he no longer needs to impress anyone with his CV.  In fact, he's retired (at a quite-early age), and spends his time between here and the house in Palm Springs which he also shares with his wife, whose name I will refrain from mentioning.  Hers is an unusual name and would be very easy for people to look up (as Peter did when he was first introduced to them).  At any rate, she is likewise retired, but spends much of her time organizing a nonprofit club for brainiacs, which means Steve is often left to fend for himself because he chooses not to attend various out-of-town functions with her.  Since she is often out of town fulfilling her duties, he is oftentimes (but not altogether too frequently) available for playdates.

Given that Peter is out of town this week, I am thinking it would be fun to have dinner with Steve at a restaurant run by the same wine company where we'd gone for a wine tasting earlier this year.  After dinner, Steve can take me home, either to his house or Peter's, and we can spend some time indulging in extracurricular activities...

Not that I'd do anything without Peter's knowledge, of course, for he is my lover, as well as my best friend (funny how those roles coincide in the best of relationships) with whom I share my thoughts, although there are probably times when he wishes I wouldn't share quite so much...

I was about to say "without Peter's knowledge and consent," but consent isn't a word I'd use with respect to Peter, for that implies permission, and I don't seek Peter's permission to do, well, anything, because he doesn't command me (except, of course, during play, and even then only sometimes).  Part of the fun of playing with Steve is that I'd be able to regale Peter with it afterward.

I won't get into a detailed description of the fantasy here, but suffice it to say that I am certainly glad that Peter and I have found someone with whom we both feel completely at ease.  Now we seek the elusive Unicorn...

No comments:

Post a Comment